Rehabilitation Research & Development Service (RR&D)

Quick Links

  • Health Programs
  • Protect your health
  • Learn more: A-Z Health
Veterans Crisis Line Badge

For Office of Research and Development (ORD) Rehabilitation Research & Development (RR&D)
funded research abstracts please go to:

NIH Reporter:

Step 1:
In Agency/Institute/Center: Click "SELECT" and in the Pop-up menu, Check VA and Click SELECT
(See Diagram Below)

Image 1

Image 2

Step 2:
In the Project Number Field: specify %rx% to retrieve RR&D funded projects.

Image 3

PLEASE NOTE: Projects prior to August 2009 are not available in NIH Reporter, nor are all project types (Career Development has recently been added, and Research Career Scientist and RR&D Centers will be added in the future).